Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ottawa Senators Headlines

Ottawa Senators - Google News

Ottawa Senators - Google News

Sens' MacLean stern and steady - ESPN

    Sens' MacLean stern and steady
    ESPN
    "What I wanted to be as a coach was: If a player played for me … he knew what was expected of him," the Ottawa Senators' head coach told ESPN.com. "And if I had to make him do it, I would make him do it. Because when I played, they didn't always make ...

Panzeri: Ottawa Senators know they can't look past Game 4 - The Province - The Province
Marc Methot A Steady Defensive Presence For The Ottawa Senators - Rant Sports

©2013 Google

RSS URL: https://news.google.com/news/feeds?q=Ottawa+Senators&safe=off&psj=1&bav=on....



This email is a service of QuickThreads.com. To manage your subscriptions, login here.

No comments:

Post a Comment